One of my knuckles hurts today. On my first day in some time to knit, knit, knit... I have to stop. Sad face.
Here's some other tidbits for you:
- Beats Broke has released three new albums in the last month... plus the wedding. Dude, have you seen our living room floor? 'Cause I sure haven't. Upside: free album download if you're speedy.
- Just finished reading Kicked, Bitten, and Scratched by Amy Sutherland. A fascinating book about exotic wildlife training and trainers. I also recommend her book What Shamu Taught Me About Life, Love, and Marriage.
- I'm still inspired by this Merlin quote on learning that Ms. Martini pointed out some time back.
- Professional research: I'd like to know which is your favorite from The Canterbury Tales, and why?
- I've discovered Farmville on Facebook. Love it!