Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Betrayed by a Towel

Hi there!

So tonight, I'm talking to a friend and teaching her to knit (inject quick dance of triumph and glee), and I mentioned some story or other. She said, "Right, I remember reading about that on your blog."

And I said, "I have a blog?"

Not really. But you know.

Tonight, I'm going to interject quick pictures of knitting - mostly WIPs, 'cause that's all I got - with a story that I personally find hilarious.

My husband has been sick the last few days with a fever, poor thing. (That's not the funny part.) Last night, he felt so achy that in a fit of desperation, he slathered himself with Icy Hot.

Unrelated knitting picture #1:


Later, I followed him to bed. I washed my face, and reached for a towel to dry myself off.

Unrelated knitting picture #2:


My first thought was, "This towel smells like Icy Hot."

Unrelated knitting picture #3:


My second thought was, "WWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

My husband managed to get a picture of me:


(I bore a strong resemblance to Tommy Lee Jones in Batman Forever, I think.)

No comments: