Tuesday, July 10, 2007

All dressed up and no way to shoot!

I finished something else!

I would show it to you, but... I left my camera at my friend's place. A brief blog hiatus is in order until my schedule (three plays* and a movie this week, four articles on deadline) and hers (an insane six weeks in which she learns all of Portuguese and works full time) can mesh.

On the upside, however, she (and her husband) concoct a lovely pear leek bisque. And let's not even talk about that chocolate concoction of hers. Ooo-eee!

Also on the upside, I can't take a picture of my kitchen right now. The plumbing got cranky this a.m., and my floor has smelly brown water on it now. Tonight I take my laptop (and knitting) somewhere less malodorous.

And one more for the upside: I live in an apartment where someone else has called the plumbers.


* The Constant Wife, The Pillowman, and The Last Days of Judas Iscariot. Yup, I'll be a happy camper come Sunday.

2 comments:

ihearttheastros said...

Oh man, that chocolate concoction. It still sends shivers up the spine.

MizLu said...

Oh, poor you and your plumbing problem! Hope they get it fixed soon.
Glad you have the plays to enjoy.