Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Things That Make Me Ecstatic

Not just happy. ECSTATIC.

1. chocolate truffles from Trader Joe's: Okay, that goes without saying.

2. unagi sushi: HOLY CRAP why didn't someone tell me about this stuff years ago?!

3. Ysolda Teague's pattern Vine Yoke Cardigan: I know it's creepy, but my blog is a place of safety where I can say this: I have never had a rush of endorphins quite like the one I felt last night as I worked the right front of this sweater. All those things people keep saying about Ysolda's patterns? True! All of it, true. They are both pretty and absurdly pleasing to knit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be disappearing for the remainder of this sweater.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Gena said...

I so want to make the days longer so I can knit that cardigan. I really do. Oh, and re: the stockings. My stocking for our first Christmas is a mess, too. It was the second sock I'd ever made, I left the pattern at home while traveling and couldn't remember how to do the gusset decreases properly. Thus, I have a really really skinny footed stocking.