Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Knee and knits

Oh, so busy. Oh, those plays. (Buy a ticket!)

A dear friend recently realized her dream to play professional football with the Austin Outlaws, only to trip at work while in a hurry and bang up her knee quite badly, right before practices were to start. She reports that it will require surgery. Unfortunately, healing isn't just a matter of how many people wish you well, but we can pretend like it is, right?

I'm knitting a lot, thanks to various errands for work and life that require sitting in unbearable waiting rooms. I can't wait to show you the pictures when I finish off these hats and gloves and things... Is there a disorder for people who get two seconds away from finishing something and then run off?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the support. It won't be long before I can return to some crazy extreme sport or another - I am on a mission, after all, to get rid of all this pesky cartilege in my knees by the time I'm thirty. Then I can work on another joint.